|UL Listed||UL Listed|
|Brand||Do it Best|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Indonesia|
14-gauge/3-conductor, SJTW, industrial medium-duty, TPE rubber, all-weather extension cord. Features high resistance to abrasion. Ideal for use with power tools, portable work lights, generators, and other job site equipment. Flexibility maintained at temperatures from 75 Deg (degrees) C (Celsius) down to -50 Deg C, 167 Deg F (Fahrenheit) to -58 Deg F. Lighter than standard vinyl cords. Grounded. Blue. Lighted end power indicator. UL (Underwriter’s Laboratories) listed. NEMA 5-15.
- Medium-duty, all-weather design
- High resistance to abrasion
- Ideal for use with power tools, portable work lights, generators, and other job site equipment
- Flexibility maintained at temperatures from 75 Deg C down to -50 Deg C, 167 Deg F to -58 Deg F
- Lighted end power indicator
- UL Listed
There are no reviews yet.