|UL Listed||UL Listed|
|Brand||Do it Best|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Indonesia|
16-gauge/3-conductor, SJTW, industrial medium-duty, TPE rubber, all-weather extension cord. Features lighted end power indicator and high resistance to abrasion. Flexibility maintained at temperatures from 75 deg (degrees) C (Celsius) down to -50 deg C, 167 deg F (Fahrenheit) to -58 deg F. Ideal for use with power tools, portable work lights, generators, and other job site equipment. Lighter than standard vinyl cords. Grounded. Blue. UL (Underwriter’s Laboratories) listed. NEMA 5-15.
- Medium-duty, all-weather design
- Lighted end power indicator and high resistance to abrasion
- Flexibility maintained at temperatures from 75 Deg C (Celsius) down to -50 Deg C, 167 Deg F to -58 Deg F
- Ideal for use with power tools, portable work lights, generators, and other job site equipment
- Lighter than standard vinyl cords
- UL Listed
There are no reviews yet.